Recent Dreadlocks Treaty Debate Posts
- June 23 - Perfecting the experiment
- June 8 - Q1 Answered and more
- May 28 - Q1 Follow Up Responses
- Question 1 - Follow up Answer Posted!
- Overwaxing Math
- Question 1 - Response to initial answer.
- Question One - Initial Answer Posted!
- Question One - One last Revision
- Question One - Progress Halted
- Some interesting correspondence
- Question One - Answer underway
- Question One - Almost Done
- Question One - A decision has been reached!
- Getting the DTD set up and Question 1
- Welcome to the Dreadlocks Treaty Debate
Question One - Answer underway
I was able to spend some time today working on my answer for question one. I devised and carried out an experiment that shows the melting point of DreadHead Dread Wax. It's a very simple and a very visual experiment - I don't think it will leave any doubts but I could be being overly optimistic - it's happened before. =] I took video of the experiment as I did it and I've already wrote much of it out. Depending on how much time I'm able to dedicate to it tomorrow I may be able to finish it up, I can't say for sure. I want to be as thorough as possible so that we don't have to waste time re-doing parts of it.